Question

immt

Reporting agencies will not accept my dispute for something that should not be on my credit reports
Was in a car accident a few years back and the hospital billed my insurance incorrectly causing the payment to go to collections. I have all the paperwork that proves my claim (email exchanges, paperwork from the hospital that I had to fill out, etc...) and I've submitted my write up along with copies of the documents to the reporting agencies, yet they will not accept my dispute. How can I take this dispute further?

Your dispute is between you and the insurance company. In the mean time your actions with your credit is what you make of it. The only way to delay this is to file a legal action with the insurance company, possibly citing the hospitals refusal to work with insurance company towards a resolution. Then you can dispute the credit hits and have them removed only during the ongoing actions.

Of course, if the hospital agrees to delay the collections while you actively pursue this it could also help delay things.