Question

mlw6608

repairing my credit during separation from husband who isnt doing as well as i am
when me and my husband separated we both had good credit but were already on a slippery slope,he took his bills and i took mine,although i have paid some of mine off over the last two years my credit score has continued to plummet and now is very poor...he has the house and hasnt paid a payment in over 14 months.. hes always behind on his truck payment and he still isnt paying on some of the bills that have both our names on them ... how do i attempt to repair my credit if he continues that behavior?