Removing of closed items, $0 owed and 2 (same auto loan twice?) were husband's after divorce 2010?
It says they are closed. I am aware that my divorce decree giving ownership of the car did not take me off the loan givers list when my ex missed payments. (Learned that the hard way.) However, it is on their twice. Also he has since closed out the loan 6+ months ago and yet it/they remain on my score negatively even though it shows $0 owed. How do I get them removed since nothing is owed? I am going to try and talk with the agency, but want to make sure it is the correct way to handle it.
I also have one other account that nothing is owed on and yet it effects my score. New to this all. Please help. Thank you!