Question

Luckybrat

Removing data from my credit
I have a bank account on my credit score that has a negative balance. This balance has been paid and the account has been closed. There is nothing on there about my new banking accounts. I'm sure this affects my score. How can this be fixed?

Bank accounts don't show up on your credit report unless you have a negative account, such as you did.  Good bank accounts don't show up on your credit report, because that is not credit, it is part of your assets.   If you recently took care of the negative account, then give it 30-60 days for it to show up on your report as zero balance & paid.  If it has been longer than that and it still reporting with a balance and open, contact the bank and credit bureaus to get it corrected.