Question

MLSimpson

removing credit card
I have an old credit card that appears "open" on my report.. it was opened in 2005 and has a $3500 limit. I have no recollection of this a/c.. it is a retail store a/c, now offered by capital one. I called both the store and capital one, and neither have a record of any accounts open under my name/ss#, nor can they tell me when/if this account was closed. How can I have this a/c removed from my credit report?

Try This!!!!!

Call Credit Pros "1-877-235-0324" They will help you out with this one, plus give you free advise and tips!!!!!! Good luck!!!