Question

erincarrigan

Removed From All Three Bureaus...Will It Go Back?
I had a $781 collection for Portfolio Recovery Services. I didn't know what it was from, so I disputed it with Transunion and Equifax a few months ago. They sent me a statement for some credit card that I don't even remember having. In the meantime, they took the account off Transunion and then put it back on again dropping my score. I left it alone for awhile.

When I was on CK a few weeks ago, I disputed the account again with Transunion ONLY. I chose "I have no knowledge of this account". I didn't pay much attention to it or expect much. But then I logged on the other day (to a few different credit monitoring services) and my score had gone way up. I checked and realized the collection had been removed from all 3 reports. This is great news as I have been improving my credit for the last year because I hope to buy a house soon.

But now I am terrified they will put it back which I know they can do based on what I have read. How likely is it that it will be put back? I haven't been sent anything this time around. All it says is my dispute with Transunion is resolved. And, like I said, I only disputed it with TU and it was removed from all three reports. Is it likely it will be put back on? It was only 2 years old. The SOL in my state is 6 years, so it didn't fall off. I'm just paranoid, I guess. I feel relieved it's gone but I am very scared it will be put back on.

Thanks.

My removed also come back in my report

My removed items also come back in my report then I have just tried to paid off with Portfolio Recovery Services then I removed it and my collection is now ZERO..Hope it will not come back after paying off..