Question

JABRACING

remove old debts and bad remarks from credit
I have several hospital debts ect. still on my credit report that are over 7 years old but not paid. Is there any way to have them removed so that their not affecting my score.

If the accounts are currently delinquent, the creditors will continue to report those accounts as delinquent, regardless how old they are. Have the creditors charged off any of those accounts yet? If they have, then they should remain on there for 7 years from the charge-off.

If I remember correctly, once a delinquent account has been paid or settled, it will be flagged as once delinquent but paid/settled and remain for 7 years from the date that it's paid/settled.

Once the debts are paid off, and even tho the debts are flagged as paid, will my credit score still go up?