Question

rodhead

remove all old debits that are over 10 or more years old that is the law!!! Thank You
They the debits that were paid or forgiven for an amount are way over being taken of report please do so.

Unfortunately posting here won't do you any good or changes anything. You should/need to file dispute directly with each Credit Bureaus, be sure to cite whatever the "law" you think will support your disputes.

Ms. SKE

Please do as I have asked will check back again next month.. I want my credit fixed, What if something was to happen to my spouse?  I will need my good name and credit.  Think how you would feel after working hard to repair it and still be in the low 600 and 700s at age of 64.  I may have to move and build a new home at my daughters and will need my good credit.. IThankYou Very Much

SKE