Related Inquiries and CK score
Last year, I purchased a new vehicle from a dealership. I watched them "at work", as one inquiry after another showed up on CK - practically in "real-time"... and my credit score (according to CK) ticked down over and over.

Yet in reality, my credit score form the bureaus did not drop as much as CK implied. All hard inquiries relating to a single transaction (such as shopping for a car loan) are not suppose to count against your credit score. Yet CK continues to tag my CK score with all of those (10!) inquiries!

Another credit monitoring site I use calculates all of these as a single inquiry for score purposes - and that score is now far closer to my genuine FICO than the CK score.

Are their plans to update CK's calculation formula to account for related inquiries like the credit bureaus calculate?