Question

Rzrbckjenn

Refinancing mortgage at a better rate possible with credit of 630+?
I am looking to refinance my home mortgage mainly due to an extremely high interest rate. I have not had a late payment in over 2 years on anything. My credit card usage is probably at 75% (recently) due to an illness that kept me home for 6 weeks. Depending on the source, my credit is anywhere from 630 to 672. Any idea of the chances for refinance (hopefully to a better interest rate) and to pay off the credit debt I recently accumulated? Suggestions?