Question

greatdanegirl

Refinancing before 2 year mark?
Hello! I bought my first car in August 2014, I'm 20 now, so my credit score was really low back then, so I got a horrible interest rate. Looking through my options, if I refinanced now, I could save somewhere between $200-300 a month. But I've also read a few places that it's best if I wait for the hard inquiries to leave my account (I had 11), which takes two years. Thoughts? Thanks in advance!

I would go for it now, Hard inquiries remain for 2 years but only really cause damage for 1 year and under manual review any inquiries older than a year will most likely be disregarded. Just do your homework on who to refi with before you start applying. Find lenders that you know you will have a good chance of getting approved with.