Question

StillPatient

Refinanced Morgage does not appear in Credit Report
My old Mortgage shows closed, but my new refinanced mortgage does not appear. I don't have any kind of bankruptcy etc. Is this driving my scores lower? What should I do?

Sometimes it takes awhile

You didn't mention how long ago the refinace took place, but rest assured it will start showing up.  In the mean time, your score may dip a bit as your mixture of accounts has shifted significantly.  Once the refinanced account is showing up the score will return to the range it was in before.  Keep in mind that there are a couple of additional factors that may keep your score down for awhile.  You have a new account that will bring down your average age of accounts (which is a negative for credit scores) and you have at least one new inquiry on your credit report for the refinance activity (which has a minor negative impact on your credit score).

Give your credit report at least a month for the new account to show up.