Question

blacknwhiteshoes

Recieved an email for a loan denial and I didnt sign up for it!
I recently got a loan through credit karma, and I saw reviews of it. People said that the loan company was great (Avant), but I woke up to find a loan denial on my PERSONAL email, I dont get spam there.
It told me the reason to why I didn't get accepted was to click on the link, I did and it sent me to a page saying Recover Password, to recover password I have to type in a whole bunch of personal information.

It could be a scam but how did I receive it on my personal email... Right after I signed up from a loan from that other company (I got my money btw).

You better keep a really good eye on your reports for quite a while. Make sure that you have some type of credit monitoring. If anything bad happens then put a freeze on your credit reports. You should really do some research on this email and find out exactly who you gave your personal information to. I know hindsight is 20/20, but NEVER EVER give your information to someone when you are not really aware of who they are or what is going on.