Question

gravymommy

Recently added as an authorized user to my fiancee's account to try to clear fraud. His old late
Are showing up on my credit report now. How can they report his old activity on my file? It has dropped my score and I have gone from 100% on time payments to 89%

Anytime you are added to an account all payment history from the added account is put onto your record. I know it does not seem fair, but this is also a tool used to help people with bad credit.  If you had a great account and added him, then all of your 100% on time would be added to his score. Unfortunatly I do not believe there will be a way to remove it, now.  I am not sure why adding you to his account would help clear fraud on your or his record, and there are much better means to helping clear that up.  Take some time, do some reading before putting your name to any credit account. And if you are trying to help his score then you need to add him to yours, not you to his.