Question

vcencsu

Random increases and drops in credit score
Hello,

I have noticed that in the past month, my credit score shot up by about 50 points. Since then my credit utilization has been below 20% and in the past it has never been more than 27%.
This morning I logged in and see that my score has dropped massively by 59 points. There has been no change in my credit history, no late payments, no loans added or removed.
Does somebody else also see these random ups and downs?
Can somebody please answer and let me know what the possible reason for this could be.

This just happened to me I wish I could know what happened

vcencsu

That drop was a one off. After a few weeks, it went up by the same amount it had gone down by. Since then it has been more or less contant.

I still don't know the reason for that drop or the rise.