Question

jrhenry11

Quizzle is showing my open card as high utilization
Quizzle is reporting my $750 limit card at $590 which isn't right I haven't used it since Jul (they have that part right) and my other two CC's my BoFA and new Cap1 card are reporting right but the one isn't and IDK how to fix it HELP please I know its not on Cap1 side because it shows correctly on CK and Cap1 as $0 so it has to be Quizzle I just don't know how to go about fixing it and they show me with a score of 688 (Quizzle) but my real Equifax score as of August 1st 2013 (one of the new CC's I got used them) is 759 So it has to be Quizzle but IDK how to fix it

My real Experian score is 759....and Quizzle does Experian not EQ