Question

ldyg88

Questions did not apply to me.
I went to annualcreditreport.com for my credit report from the three major credit bureaus. As a security measure, they ask approximately 6 multiple choice questions that pertain to the consumer. On ALL THREE, they were unable to process my request because nearly all the questions didn't apply to me. Example:
"It seems that you opened a mortgage loan in or around 2010, please select the monthly payment of that mortgage...."

I did not apply for a mortgage loan!! So now, I have to mail in my request for my credit report. But now, I need to know if there's some identity theft going on. How do I know? Nothing like that shows on my Credit Karma reports. I guess I just wait for the report to come in the mail and go from there?

Most likely yes, you will have to wait for the reports. When you recieve them, look them over carefully. If anything is incorrect, you can contact the bureau in writing or possibly online, and have it removed. If something is happening fraudulently, contact someone at the lender asap.

securtiy questions do not apply.

This happened to me as well. The secirity questions do not apply to me and  I  can't go any further. What do I do? Is there a telephone number to contact karma support directly? And speak with a real person?