Question

Brianearthstar

Question regarding three false collections
A law firm is trying to collect three accounts from me for thousands of dollars from a hospital that i never was treated at. My credit was 599 i disputed the first two accounts and the law firm denied my dispute. I disputed the third and it was denied but my credit dropped to 530 because of dispute. My name is brian williams and there are 14,800 in the USA. I should know if i went to the hospital in Florida if i live in texas. Can i hold the collection agency responsible for putting me through this head ache and so forth

If they denied then you need to continue

disputing. 

They can deny anything on the phone.  Never deal with collection agencies, (the law office is just a front for the collection agency) by phone.  only deal with them in writing. 

Google "Validation Letter" for a template and more info on how they work.  Write the letter demanding that they provide copies of the original contracts with your verifiable signature on them.  If they can not provide the paperwork then by law they have to remove the accounts.