Question

mcpherson1955

puzzled about credit score dropping
my payments have been ahead of due date. why has my credit score dropped?

Most Helpful Response

Has the balance on any of your cards increased?

Has the max limit on any of your cards been decreased?

Have you recently applied for any new cards and/or loans?

puzzled

I did recently apply for a vehicle refinance loan. I have no credit cards in my name(that I know of). This response may seem odd, but my ex-wife some how received two credit cards in MY name without my knowledge while we were married. The divorce was final in 2011, so i hope she is not still attempting to destroy what little credit I have left. Thank you Credit Karma and tbailey3908 for imformation and avenues to pursue. THANK YOU!

credit scores

seems like no one knows about scores dropping. Maybe its been hacked>

credit scores

My credit score was 628, dropped down to 485. No rymn or reason to cause that to happen. No inquires, did not apply for a loan of any sort. All my payments have been on time. I have no credit cards?