Question

maggieandmochas

Poor reporting on Karma system
I have 0 debt except home mtg and credit cards for less than 1000.00 You also show a account with Macy's that was closed 1 year ago. Poor reporting will mar my credit rateing more that help it. I'd love to see how you figure scores.

Most Helpful Response

Your Macy's Account

Closed accounts can show up in the data pulled from the credit bureau indefinitely. 

Poor reporting

Your firm has yet to answer the main questiom. Why would you rate me so poorly with the credit information avaiable.

responce to poor reporting

Maggieandmochas

your absolutely correct the reports from this site are not based on anything recieved from transunion credit credit.  I pulled all of my reports from all three agencies. logged on to this site and pulled up their information.  their info did NOT match the report that was less than 4 days old that i recieved from transunion.  For a real report go to your bank and ask them to pull reports from all agencies and ask them for your scores. They will do this in most cases for free, but some will charge a very small fee to cover the cost of actually doing it.  When you get your reports start with the newest bad item first and then dispute as many as you can then make deals with the rest. be sure you have in your hand a written statement from the creditor stating that the item WILL BE REMOVED NOT UPDATED, an update could show up as bad and hurt instead of helping.... Do not rely on this site (credit karma) for accurate info as far as your credit score.  However some of the advise on fixing your credit or raising your overall score does work