Question

looking4ananswer

Please help on how to read the scores when they go up or down were to see the reason
when I check my credit on credit karma sometimes the scores go up and down I would like to know were I could check the reason for that. Meaning is there somewhere I could check the reason for the drop or the extra points? so in that way I could learn and get better at it. Please help thanks

Hello!

You'll want to check your credit reports for recent changes. Each credit report includes a section of recent changes: https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/scores/equifax 

Look under "Credit Report Activity". The recent changes here are most likely what has recently affected your score.