Question

j0743

Please help!! I had a collection removed from Equifax and my score dropped 18 points. Please help??
This was the only new update on my credit. I am so confused why this happened.

Most Helpful Response

ok, if it is a ck score I have no answer for you.  my scores on ck are nothing like my fico scores.  So with that said normaly with fico scores most people complain that there scores have not moved at all.  So the big question would be... is there any other derogs on you credit report?  If there are you might only see a couple of points of movement.  but the good thing about them be removed is that you start to see your score go up a little faster when there is not as much holding it down. 

By the way, congrats on getting it removed.

is this a fico score or a ck score? 

Check your FICO scores.