Question

Yosepie

Payment status??
Im confused on what I am reading on my report.. I had a credit card closed back in 2010 and I missed 3 payments in a row, they closed it on me and I ended up paying off the total balance..
so it reads Account/Type/Status/Total late payments/Payment status...... under payment status it reads 92%

Im confused what this means knowing that that account was fully paid off 3 years ago... I called that card provider and they werent even able to find that account so it was clearly taken care of. Can anyone tell me what the "Payment Status" category represents and the 92% its giving me??