Question

natethegreat223

Paying a deleted collection as not to reappear?
I had recently disputed and deleted 4 small collections totaling >$500 from all three agencies. I want to know if I pay them now while they are deleted will they ever show up again? I worried that if I pay them they will reaper as a paid collection or something....All of this info is providing they don't reappear again because the debt was sold or what have you....please help me!!

If they were disputed and removed, then the credit bureaus found that the collection accounts were likely past the statute of limitations for collections and were about to drop off anyway.  Don't go digging up the past by paying collections that were removed.  Let it lie.