Question

Deeeppoggetz

pay a full debt to cc after the debt is sold
I have 2 cc's that have been sold to collectors. I haven't paid any of the collectors. Would the cc send me a delete letter if I pay back the debt in full knowing that I will still have to pay the collectors?

You fouled up on your payments (not making them as agreed) which is why the credit card company sold the debt to the collection agency.  Once they did that, the collection agency now owns that account.  It is them you owe the payments to.  Likely, if you check your credit reports, you may find that the credit card companies did a charge-off and closed the accounts so you can no longer make any charges, but youi are legally responsible for the charges you haved made.  Youu definitely need to read the articles on this site so you can learn how credit works.  It will be in your best interest to do so.