Question

1forthedogs

Overstock Mastercard? Has anyone
ever had experience with this card? There is regular and secure version. http://www.overstock.com/64567/static.html?cboffer=005&subagentcode=004&uuidcode=RM813DK3L23JV

MerryLee

Yes. I have had this card for years. Always paid my bill on time. Then I made a payment early, unknowingly just 2 days befire the new billing period started. When the bill came, I marked as PAID and filed it away. The following month I had a late fee and had been reported to the credit bureaus. I called and explained what had happened, I agreed to the late fee and asked if they would please not report me as I had been a good customer and it was a simple over site. They sais no and it has had a terrible effect on my credit. I don't use that card anymore and I no longer shop at Overstock.