Question

Artemych

Opening 3 cards in a row for points? advice please.
I am buying a house and already got my credit locked for the purchase. I am looking to open 3 cards in a row (I've only opened chase sapphire a 23 months ago) an amex everyday for 15mo no apr and then chase sapphire 50k promo and then amex delta with 50k miles for travel. My question is how will this affect my credit and do you think it is worth doing? Some background my credit utilization is 5% but I've had 6 credit inquiries according to equifax and my credit is excelent.

I would make absolutely sure that the mortgage loan is FINALIZED, SAID AND DONE, before you do anything with your credit. Adding that many accounts at one time will probably cause a score decrease. Is it worth doing? That is up to you, do you really need or want the cards? It really probably doesn't matter much either way, but I would not do this until you have finalized everything with the house.