Question

GGreschak

Only prob on report relates to son's loan thats been pd off. whys delinquency on/still on report?
Report shows a delinquency on my report related to my son"s auto lease w/Ford Motor Credit. The lease was paid off in 2013ish. Why is this still there. And why is my rating at 710 low when I have liittle or no outstanding debt (except of a mortgage
Please remove the delinquency payment record from my record since the loan no longer exists.

This is affecting my auto/Homeinsurance with AAA

Delinquency

Unfortunately, a loan being paid of does nothing to remove the history of payment on the loan.  The information (Pay history) will remain for a minimum of 7 years.  Additionally, Credit Karma (and I don't work for them or get paid by them) have nothing to do with removing information.  They simply provide you a free report that shows you the information that is reported by the creditors to the creidt bureau.

The only way to have that information removed is to ask that it be verified and if it is found to be anything othe rthan 100% accurate and within the time frames allowed, it can be removed.  If, however,  the information is found to be completely accurate, and it is verified, then it will remain for the 7 year duration.