Only history is from being authorized user on mom's CC (but they have late payments). What to do?
I'm just getting started building credit. The only credit history I have is from 2 of my mom's accounts that I was an authorized user on. However, those accounts have late payments on them. I'm not sure if I should dispute them, since I think it is one of the only things giving me a credit score. So do I keep those linked to me (even though they are lowering my score) or should I start from scratch? The only other thing on my credit report is my student loans, which I start payments on next month.