Question

Nathan15213

One of my credit accounts is showing up twice.
A Discover card account is showing up twice. This happened after I linked the account. One is showing up as linked, the other unlinked, but they are both the same account and show the same debt. This puts my amount of total debt up much higher. How can I fix this?

Most Helpful Response

Account Listed Twice Correction

If you have an account listed twice, it's probably because CreditKarma is not linking the accounts.  Click on the account in the menu bar on the left hand side of the screen. There will be a summary in a box, and below that box there will be a thing that says monitoring active; next to that, it will say settings, click on settings.  It will open a page with accounts listed, and it will have unmatched credit report accounts at the bottom.  Drag the unmatched account to the matching monitored account in the top part of the page. From there, you should only see the one account.  I ran into the same problem with my mortgage and was able to fix it this way.  

Me too! Did you ever figure it out?

I'm having this same issue. How do ya fix it?