Question

DKP26

One missed payment before due date -- Credit card
I forget one payment in august 2011 for credit card account somehow. can equifax remove it from my credit file if i request to them? if yes, then what is process to do it? it is hurting my credits. can anyone suggest me what to do?

late payment

sorry, a late payment is a late payment, try not to go past 30 days. Set up a reminder to your account with E-MAIL alerts. I go paperless and this is how I know when my bills need to be paid. I also have everything set up arounf the first of the month which makes everything earier for me.

evenually you credit will creep back up with time.