Question

Doughdy

One in collection Not Mine
Account for Dish Network is not mine, I have never lived in Inver Grove Heights, I only put the initial down payment on my credit card, Neither the service or account was ever at my address or in my name.

Just file a dispute with the credit bureau(s) showing this.  You can do this on-line or by mail.

When you write your dispute, you'll want to be more clear.   You put the down payment on your credit card.    You will want to ensure it reflects who the account belonged to and that you were not party to the bill and that you only paid the initial fee for a friend.