Question

raebo90

One collection listed on Credit Karma, but not listed on Transunion
I have an open account in collections that is listed on Credit Karma, but when I checked my Transunion credit report, it wasn't listed in that report. Any reason why? Could it be a mistake?

BOBBSOXGIRL59

OK I HAVE ONE MEDICAL BILL LIST ON KARMA THAT HAS NOT APPEARED IN THE OTHER 3 CREDIT REPORTING AGENCYS....

ON THE ONE THAT DID APPEAR ON EXPERIAN   IT SAYS ITS BEEN THERE AS OF 1/2014    PAST DUE AND WILL REMAIN ON RECORD TIL JUNE 2019..................THATS A VERY LONG  TIME................DO THEY USUALLY LOOK AT MEDICAL AS TAKEN THAT LONG.......? 

ALSO ON TWO CREDIT CARD BILLS ON REPORT ONE STATES 

PAID IN SETTLEMENT $0 WRITTEN OFF      AND WILL STAY ON RECORD TIL MAY 2017/       ANY ADVISE THERE?

ANOTHER ONE SAYS    CARD WAS PAID IN SETTLEMENT AND CONTINUES ON RECORD UNTIL APRIL 2017.    

AND THE SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT AMOUNTS WERE DETERMINED BY THE CREDIT CARD COMPANIES , NOT ME

AND I PAID THEM THE AMOUNT THEY ASK ME FOR IN FULL    AFTER AUTO INJURY LEFT ME TOTAL DISABLED IN JUN 2004.

can you help me ?   suggestions apppreciated........need to get an auto loan have two homes  paid for in full........help

I have the same issue going on

I also have a collection listed on my karma that is not on transunion. Last year I had my credit reports all checked and discovered a great deal on my report that was not mine in fact someone using my name and address different social. It has all be corrected longer than 6 months but still showing up on karma...Odd transunion says they have told karma it is not mine