Question

mrskahoez

once something is deleted off my history how much will my score go up??
as of the 10th of this month one of the items that I had been sent to colections for an item that was not mine and it had been founded that's was the truth they said they will delete it off my credit history how many points will my score go up for that

Most Helpful Response

for me it seems to be 5 points a collection.. but mine are very old accounts.

We can't tell because there are so many factors in your credit score we do not know. Since this is an open forum, that is good because, otherwise, your privacy and security might be compromised.

thanks i asked because i only have 2 things witch as i stated one isnt mine and the other is getting paided on so i am hoping once both are gone my score will go up more but another question i noitced other sites say my score is diffrent is this information even right?