Question

Posted in Saving Money

Lesleann

On disability, how can I help my credit without getting another card? I just don't have enough money
They keep telling me to get and pay off another card. I just don't make enough monthly to do that. I'm broke by the middle of the month after bills are paid. Any suggestions?

Stop listening to those recommendations. There are pushing advertisements, they are not truly concerned about your credit. If you have an account or two reporting, that will have to be good enough and will be enough for your needs.