Question

bigmike23576

old layout old score help !
Hi I have not use credit karma in a while I loged on to update my score and it wont update from sep 2013 of last year and I also have an old layout format with the update bptton my wifes account updated and her main page updated to it like my account is just stuck I sent support email no ones been reply back to them

I've heard this before

There are many complaints about this issue on here. 

I believe that it has more to do with the your inactivity more than anything else. once you log back in it seems to take about a week before things start updating.  The new format updates info once a week so hopefully you'll see an update within a week of logging back in to CK.

Also  Just an FYI, Accounts not directly reported to Transunion seem to take a lot longer to update.  I have one CC that only updates once every 3 months.  It is only reported to Experian and that report is always up to date but it only cross reports once a quarter.

If this doesn't help all I can tell you is to wait on Support to respond. It does seem to take a few days for a response.

Good Luck