Question

Sunshine620

Old hospital bill can't get off credit
There's a bill from the hospital that was never turned in to my insurance. Tried many times to resolve this with the hospital/insurance company/collection's but keep getting the same response from them all telling me they can't fix it, meanwhile it's on my credit and I can't get anything done! It was back in 2013 so how much longer will it be reported to my credit? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

It will probably remain for a few more years. You could try disputing the account (understand that could backfire and hurt scores for a little bit), or you could try to get a "pay for delete agreement" if you can afford to pay it.