Question

krystalla27

old debt and connecting accounts,how does it affect me now/starting up time clock for collectors??
is it so that over time and no contact with old debt eventually it clears but if you make contact regarding it then its back on the clock for collecting that debt?? will connecting accounts affect that trend? PLEASE HELP! dont take my question in a running away from debt look, im just trying to clear up debt that was not made only with myself but with my husband who passed away. i have 3 kids that i still need to care for and with this debt its not easy So im left to take care of this debt but not sure where to start. its been quit a few years that i have looked into my debt and this being one of those inquires, i dont want to spark up another time clock when im just trying to get me and my kids back on are feet Any help with this would so be greatly appreciated.
Good question? You can not vote for your own question
November 04, 2013 | Reply |