Question

95softail

Okay, so someone that's not a shill for CK explain this to me...
TU went from 659 to 684.
Vantage went from 763 to 751.
In the same update.

I think the only thing this site is for is to try to get you to take credit cards at 20+% interest.
Someone is going to say "but it's free, why are you complaining?" I'm complaining because it's BS, and being free doesn't make BS smell any better.

Most Helpful Response

You do know that it costs money to set up and maintain an Internet site, don't you?  Well, it does and the advertisers are the credit card offerings.  Those companies can make money if one uses the credit cards.  The key to better credit scores is not keeping a balance on the credit cards so that the interest rate wouldn't matter and utilizing the many tools (credit simulator, loan repayment, etc) that are offered here so that you can do the "what if" analysis without ending up wishing you hadn't done so.

I am trained in accounting and management, have had to file a Chapter 13, and have had credit issues that I got partially resolved before CK.  Had I had the tools offered here, some of the bad decisions would not have been made.

But tools have to be used.  Fortunately, you have the choice.  You can used the help CK gives or leave.  Neither choice will have any effect on me.