Question

rvc22

Now i have a hard credit inquire in my record because Credit Karma recomended the card nice going
Not again

Most Helpful Response

What did you expect???

Hard inquiries are ALWAYS made when you apply for credit.  I've had 3 in the past year, but my credit score didn't take a big hit since I was approved for a credit card so I could consolidate my cards.  My credit score went up when I consolidated my cards.

FYI- It costs money to create and maintain an Internet site and it's entirely possible Credit Karma gets its operating funds from the financial generosity of Capital One and Capitol One is allowed to advertise cards on the site so they might recoup some of the cost of the site from the income generated by their credit cards.  Makes sense and doesn't bother me at all.  The card I got was from my credit union because I made that choice.