Question

fishhogg

Non use of credit card
I have a credit card with a high Limit we do not use will it hurt my credit if cancelled

Read the articles here to educate yourself. When you reduce your credit availability, your score will usually go down too.

use it a couple of times

If you use it a couple of times a year, it will be to your benifit.  That would keep it open and active, Helping your credit score. Cancel the card and your credit score will go down for lack of available credit.  NEVER close an account even if you don't want to use it any longer.  

If I have a card with a high interest rate that I don't want to use, I will put a recurring charge, such as Netflix or my monthly contribution to PBS on it, Something that I'm going to pay every month anyway  and not use it for anything else. Pay it off each month and there is no interest to pay. This shows utilization with out hurting your budget.