Question

screennom13579

No response from any of the support team members even after so many submissions, WHY?
I sent all my documents to the secured fax but my account is still not active and we have been following up by sending e-mails to you or raising concerns in the social media etc but still no response from your side and also my account is still not active. At least will this forum provide some solution to access my account?

Unfortunately no, I don't think they even monitoring this forum anymore... If I ever need to send verifications for my ID from these types of places? I would go directly to the source first, which are the Credit Bureaus as that's where they get their informations from, they are much more responsive than Credit Karma not to mention it might be far more secured with the documents you send/fax in.