Question

Sarahrcs

No credit card debt, all medical bills no credit cards, how can I improve my credit score?
I have mostly medical debt and 2 utility bills on my credit report. My score is in the "high" poor range. How can I improve my credit score?

The only reason medical and utility bills would show up on your credit report is due to non-payment.  You had to be seriously behind for this to occur. Work out payment plans for these debts. Once you're debt free, or have 18 months of on time payments, then try applying for a secured credit card.  

Payments account for 40% of a credit score.