Question

mandykern3

No credit available
I put in my full name and social security number, however nothing came up. I did just change my name about 4 years ago, would that possibly have anything to do with not having any available credit history?

Since the majority of credit accounts are connected by social security number, not name, the problem you may be having would be a 'thin file' with too little information reported to Transunion and Equifax to come up wit a score.  That topic and how to change the issue is well covered in the articles on this site, since teaching about credit is what CK is here for.