Question

PaulPool89

New website, Accounts will not connect/requires attention
I have a few accounts that will not update. Every time I log in it says the account is not connected. When I connect the account here on CK, it says connection requires attention. I tried logging into my accounts on their websites, disconnected and reconnecting the account on CK, refreshing, and it wont update. Some are months out of date. They have been active, and I have been actively checking CK in that time as well.

What gives?

Also, +1 new website is not user-friendly at all

I would go to the "Help Center" at the bottom left hand side of the screen as you may find helpful information there or contact Credit Karma via email.