Question

osiris21

New (thin file) Score?
read quite a bit so far, but still slightly confused so figure I'd just ask and look like the dumby lol.
I owe the hospital for $150, it just hit collections but I legitly owe it but I could pay it off easily and the my report shows nothing else on it so would simple being in the black help my score increase faster if I then get a credit card soley for small purchases to start a month payment history. Also going to tey to negotiate a delete for payment ( think I had med care at the time but either way I'm wiling to pay it off myself if necessary) score is around 544 ATM unfortunately but my mother has just a few months to pay a $1800 tax Lien on her house n property I am trying to do all I can to raise my score to co sign a loan for her (or get it myself if necessary)
Sorry I know its a long and complicated question but that's why this dumby needs help any feedback is appreciated even constructive criticism.

I would contact the collections company and ask them if they will remove it from your reports in exchange for your full payment.