Question

3YellowLabs

Need to consolidate $16k in cc debt. Any suggestions?
I tried the suggested card on site but they approved me for a new credit line for $500. I don't want a new card. I want one payment and to get rid of my CC debt.

Try to see if one of your cc's will increase your limit and lower your intrest rates and transfer the balances....... Demand that they will do so. Most CC companies have a policy that require the service rep to tell you no if you ask. Just politely demand a change. Good luck.

Well, then check out Prosper.com or Lending Club. Those are some peer-to-peer lending services that specialize in debt consolidation loans.