Question

sxsarkar

Need to apply for new credit card which will give good cashback on groceries,gas staion & restaurant
I am being in US for 9 months. I am using one Discover credit card. I applied for chase freedom and it got rejected. I have one salary checking account. I want to have some more credit cards which will give good bonus on joining and good cash back on groceries,gas station & restaurants. My credit score is above 690 till now.

Excellent cards for groceries, gas, etc.

Some of the best cards for your situation are obtainable if you are patient with applications, pay all bills for a 6-12 months, and try to wait for your score to get into the 725+ range.  When you have had a few months good credit history in that range, you should be able to apply for credit through American Express for their "Blue Cash" card, Discover  for the "Discover It" card, or one of the Citibank rewards cards.  These are all excellent cash rewards credit cards.

At first consider applying only to one bank for a card.  Given some time with good/excellent payment and low balance history, you should be accepted for one of these cards.  Later, as you keep matters going in a good postive range, you might even consider trying again for the Chase "Freedom" card.