Question

TrialByFire24

Need advice on last 2 derogs please
Started out with 15 derogs in Sept 2013 (CK Score 523). Fast forward to March '14 (CK score 582) and I'm down to my last 2. My question is do I let them hit the 7 year mark and fall off or do something else about it? Since they're older than 5 years is it even affecting my score that much? Details are as follows:

1. CA: Enhanced Recovery Original Amount: $1,265 (inflated) Estimated Date of Removal: 04/2015

2. CA: Collection Management, Inc (CMI) Original Amount: $380 Estimated Date of Removal: 02/2016

Both are reporting as Open Collection Accounts. I've disputed both to no avail. The SOL in my state is 4 years. ANY and ALL advice is welcome!!!

Most Helpful Response

Sounds like you've done a good job.

If I were you, I'd probably pay off the $380 if you can get a "pay per delete" agreement from them.  It is the one that will be on there the longest and the easiest to deal with.  I'd probably let the other fall off since it will do that sooner.      

Good luck!

TrialByFire24

Thank you!!