Question

robgager128

Need a score of 650 at least
I have no credit cards and no loans out, but I have medical and school loans that are impacting my score. How can I even get the chance to get a cc to raise my score up enough.

Most Helpful Response

hey there! i recommend making sure you're making your payments on time every time and also applying for a secured credit card. Since April I went from 616 to 632, that was just getting my payments back in order. I have a secured Bankamericard Visa and a car loan that I have perfect payments with but the late school loans really hurt me. I just applied the other day for a secured Capital One MasterCard, hoping I too can get up over 650 by the end of the year.

BoA won't let me unsecure my card due to the late school loan payments, so they said to give it a few months and try again. So even with perfect payment history on their own card, late payments on other things will affect your chances. Been trying for the last year to get my score up, first saw it at the 550's just keep at it, it'll take some time.

Call Me

I am a paralegal with Lexington Law. We have been doing Credit Report Repair for over 21 years and helped over 1/2 a Million people! WE are the Trusted Leaders in Credit Report Repair. I have worked here for 5 years.

If you want GOOD credit and a GOOD credit score, Call me at:

1-(855) 255-3410

Extension 61031

Ask for Amy Stevens

I am a real person, that is my real photo and I would love to talk with you about fixing your credit.  Visit www.lexingtonlaw.com to get information about the service and the fees.

Talk to you soon,

Amy